Geneva

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Geneva

Post by Chicka-Maria »

A song me and my friend i used to talk to in school produced for another attempt at the thermin maybe? lol
Attachments
Geneva.ogg
(3.7 MiB) Downloaded 165 times
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
ChaosCrossAG
Novice
Novice

Re: Geneva

Post by ChaosCrossAG »

You should post your songs on youtube! After hearing this one, I`m just in awe!X) If this was on a CD I would definitely buy it! So calming.... :)
Ablu
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Ablu »

I really love that track :)
But it seems not to loop nicely?
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Ablu wrote:But it seems not to loop nicely?
BUMP
dariunas
Novice
Novice

Post by dariunas »

When I've done tracks before, I've found that the looping behaviour of a track should be one of the last tasks on the priority list when composing; it's more crucial to focus on the style, composition and production, making sure it's all ok before committing yourself to what is quite fiddly work in making a track loop for a piece that can potentially be not suitable or liked by people.

I would expect that to be a more concerning factor as the track is being submitted...