TEST: fixes on tutorial maps

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

TEST: fixes on tutorial maps

Post by Jenalya »

Baseballboy worked on the tutorial maps to make them consistent with the adjacent maps. I just put the changes on the testserver

Please have a look at eventual mapping errors, give feedback on how you like how the maps look now and also please do the tutorial to see if the changes work well together with it. :)
baseballboy
Knight
Knight

Re: TEST: fixes on tutorial maps

Post by baseballboy »

Okay I've completely done all the starter quests and I didn't have any trouble with them. All the barriers work. I've checked all the warps I found 3 small mapping errors, which have been fixed just need to push. Other than that I see no more problems. Anyone else tested it yet?

-BBB

Edit: Pushed.
BaseBaIIBoy - 99, Zalika - 95, Mou. - 86, baseballboy - 83, Abacus - 82, Laticia - 76

<o11c> More boobs please.
ZdlN
Novice
Novice

Post by ZdlN »

I tested too. The two ways with quest and without but i don't look the whole map. I found no problems :)
"What's a philosopher? A man who opposes nature against law, reason against custom, his consciousness against public opinion, and its judgment against error."
Sébastien-Roch Nicolas de Chamfort (6 avril 1740-13 avril 1794)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited"
Albert Einstein (14.03.1879-18.04.1955)

both translated by the player Nard
Johanne Laliberté
Novice
Novice

Post by Johanne Laliberté »

I tested:

Map 041, 042

less empty map with the addition of fire goblins. I would like more. They Have a cactus garden to do tequila and protection from fence to protect them from scorpions. This area can survive! :lol:

I didn't find problems on this map.
-------------
Hideout 017-4 213 32

1. It's normal if I walk over the bottles on the floor? Bottles are obstacles or no?

2. BaseBallBoy and I didn't see collisions for 2 beds to the headboard/footboard.

I didn't find problem inside the new corridors except inside the Hideout for the bottles on the floor and 2 beds with no collisions

P.S I can't wait for Orum and warnick, but of course they will be happy to leave at hidout and make something dark :twisted:

Johanne
Dream today, to see what we will do tomorrow.
Rêver aujourd'hui pour savoir ce que l'on fera demain.