BUG? Could do part of Love Triangle Quest at lvl 84

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

baedamichi
Novice
Novice

BUG? Could do part of Love Triangle Quest at lvl 84

Post by baedamichi »

Hi folks,

just wanted to let you know that I could do a part of the love triangle quest with my lvl 84 char, although it's supposed to be for minimum lvl 85, right?

Just out of curiosity, I was talking to the people in the graveyard inn, and Aldred told me about his lost ring... I killed zombies / fallens and got the message that I have found the ring which belongs to Aldred. Also, when talking to Aldred again, he told me to talk to his parents about his ring. From that point on, it's working like it's supposed to again, his parents just tell me the usual stuff they tell you when you're not lvl 85 yet.

I don't know if this is worth fixing or if it can even be considered a proper bug, just wanted to let the devs know.

Regards,

Baeda
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: BUG? Could do part of Love Triangle Quest at lvl 84

Post by Jenalya »

You're right, the minimum level for the Crying Child subquest is set to 80. I just changed that to 85
Thanks for letting us know. :)