[REQ] Farmlands

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

[REQ] Farmlands

Post by tux9th »

Hi,
Currently I am working on the northern farmlands. I am going to use the woodland tileset to create what I need. What I am lacking though are mobs and NPCs.

We found some stuff in the Evol Repository but we have to check with them first if we may use it or not.

Currently I am just preparing the maps and thinking about quests. I would wellcome your input.

What I had in mind so far is:
Mobs:
  • Cattle
  • Pigs
  • Chicken
  • Horses
  • Sheep
NPCs:
  • Farmers
  • Wives
  • farm hand
  • shepherd
I'm pretty sure that not all of these points will be realized. If you have something else we could add to the list let me know and I'll add it.

At first I would focus on NPC sprites. Because if we cannot get the mobs ready it doesn't matter. We just "place" them in restricted areas where the player cannot go :p.
I would enjoy your participation and am looking forward to your input and art.

greets tux
rodrigo
Novice
Novice

Re: [REQ] Farmlands

Post by rodrigo »

Hello there

npc
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (2.65 KiB) Viewed 5451 times
rodrigo
Novice
Novice

Post by rodrigo »

there can be add monster bird too.
there can be defferent birds too.
Attachments
monster-bird.xml
(4.14 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
monster-bird.png
monster-bird.png (12.89 KiB) Viewed 5445 times
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I've already seen these graphics before. When you copy graphics, please say where you got them from.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
rodrigo
Novice
Novice

Post by rodrigo »

Crush wrote:I've already seen these graphics before. When you copy graphics, please say where you got them from.
Hello Cruch

Oh im sorry i forgot to tell that.

I had those things a long time ago on my document file and i don't remember very very well who did them.
I have more things at my document file some things i did as myself some i had long time ago.
But for monster i just gaved the idea, because if those be add there it will be nice with birds too.
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jenalya »

rodrigo wrote:I had those things a long time ago on my document file and i don't remember very very well who did them.
We can't add graphics with unknown origin and license. Please don't post graphics unless you made them yourself or are able to tell where the come from.
rodrigo
Novice
Novice

Post by rodrigo »

Jenalya wrote:
rodrigo wrote:I had those things a long time ago on my document file and i don't remember very very well who did them.
We can't add graphics with unknown origin and license. Please don't post graphics unless you made them yourself or are able to tell where the come from.
Hello Jenalya

All things that are on my document file on my computer.All of those things come from Nahem and Me.I said i don't remember very well who did them because i don't remember if i did or nahem did them because all things on my document file come from Me and Nahem.
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

The bird seems to be GPL even though I'm a bit suspicous about that. It comes from here: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 76#p104876
Last edited by Alige on 25 Feb 2013, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.
rodrigo
Novice
Novice

Post by rodrigo »

Ali-G wrote:The bird seems to be GPL even though I'm a bit suspicous about that. It comes from here: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 76#p104876

I remade it a while ago, here is the spritesheet: https://github.com/alige/online-vortex- ... s/bird.png

If you want some castle tilesets, have a look in here: https://github.com/alige/online-vortex- ... s/tilesets

--Alige

Hello

As i told you all things on my document file comes from me and nahem. http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 76#p104876 You can see there that Nahem posted it. I told you the truth that i don't remember very well if nahem or i did it.There no need license for bird because Nahem was my best friend in game (my brother) and all things we did both.
Nami
Novice
Novice

Post by Nami »

I'll look into doing the NPC's, maybe some MOB's not sure yet. :)

/\/
Nami
Novice
Novice

Post by Nami »

Some NPC's I did for this project :)
Will start work on some MOB's now and see how I can get along :P
Any help is greatly appreciated :P

/\/
Attachments
FarmerS.png
FarmerS.png (21 KiB) Viewed 5364 times
tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by tux9th »

Oh great. Thanks =)

I'm not finished with the maps yet but I'll defintily find use for all of your npcs.
Bertram
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bertram »

Hi Nami,

I really, really, love the dog you made.

Would you mind me to use it, and if so, would the license be GPLv2 or compatible ?

Best regards,
tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by tux9th »

Are you trying to steal the GFX for "my" quests :D?!
Nami
Novice
Novice

Post by Nami »

Bertram wrote:Hi Nami,

I really, really, love the dog you made.

Would you mind me to use it, and if so, would the license be GPLv2 or compatible ?

Best regards,
I don't mind if you use it Bertram :) The license would be GPLv2.

/\/