New quest idea

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

New quest idea

Post by prsm »

Hello All

I have an idea for a new quest and would need the assistance of someone that could script and some art work.
I dont want to tell to much but i need someone to design a hat that looks like it would be worn by a native American Indian,
a head band with a few feathers (not a headdress, which is already designed).

For the scripting, if you are interested send me a pm and i will give the details.

Thanks in advance.

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
v0id
Novice
Novice

Re: New quest idea

Post by v0id »

a hat that looks like it would be worn by a native American Indian
For example that one, or I'm understanding wrong?
https://github.com/alige/online-vortex- ... /chief.png
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Thanks Void, in talking with jenalya, that's the original hat that i wanted, but after discussions we felt that that hat would not be suitable. Since a native american Chief would never give that hat away.
Nami
Novice
Novice

Post by Nami »

Hi Prsm,

Maybe if you could describe to me how you would like the hat to look like? A band with a few feathers or something? I suppose I could see what I can do, no promises ;)

/\/
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Thanks Nami, I have included a picture, see the feathers on the bottom right worn as head gear is my idea. I would like 3 feathers, and i like the size of the feathers in this picture, larger the better (but we do need to keep it "real"). Maybe we dont even add a band, just the feathers!
Attachments
40650a534b4358bc1353004212.jpeg
40650a534b4358bc1353004212.jpeg (96.19 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
Nami
Novice
Novice

Post by Nami »

Thanks for the picture Prsm, I will try this out :P However I think we should have a band, it should suit every hairstyle, without a band it would look like they have super-glued it onto their head (especially the bald hairstyle). Maybe even with the headband currently in-game if you want, if you could find a way to involve it into your quest. :)

/\/
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

I appreciate you trying, and yes with a headband is good.
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Post by SudoPlatypus »

The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99