iDea for a quest

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

natsuki3
Novice
Novice

iDea for a quest

Post by natsuki3 »

Here my idea for a small event for this yeear valenetines day.
NPC =
lovers.png
lovers.png (29.5 KiB) Viewed 1405 times
Reward =
graphics-sprites-head-rose_hat.png
graphics-sprites-head-rose_hat.png (912 Bytes) Viewed 1405 times
rose-icon.png
rose-icon.png (781 Bytes) Viewed 1405 times
Story -> can be thinked
Its blue like the sea.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: iDea for a quest

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Sadly a quest needs at least a week of testing before being released into the game. Plus time to actually write the quest itself. Due to no time being available until valentines day for testing and writing I don't think there will be one this year unless the players host their own events.. But there is one planned for next year hopefully :)

regards,
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Re: iDea for a quest

Post by Nard »

I suggest you write a wiki subpage about your quest, so it is easier for you to retrieve information, make your concept more detailed, and refer to it later.
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.