PvP Tournament/Team arena

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Monomu
Newly Registered User

PvP Tournament/Team arena

Post by Monomu »

Hey all!

I've got idea about more pvp in game. I think more pvp should be funy especially for players who have hight lvl because lvl up is slow and on lvl 99 u cant do a lot of thing. My idea is create pvp tournament or team battles with rewards. I mean every player will pay and winer get all. This should be good way how to get gp with funy way and if u bored u can fight just for fun and dont kill players wo want hunt terranites for get ores. Tell me what u thing about this pls.
tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: PvP Tournament/Team arena

Post by tux9th »

bell chick
Novice
Novice

Re: PvP Tournament/Team arena

Post by bell chick »

Brodimirs cave is a very cool but underused cave for pvp imo. i tried it once but only ended up fighting the 3 friends i took with me. i think with a global announcement from gm a bit ahead of time and maybe a cool rare hat thrown in youd get a very nice turnout