Balance clases in PvP

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Monomu
Newly Registered User

Balance clases in PvP

Post by Monomu »

Hey guys we all know you cant play each clas in PvP at this moment because you have no chance to kill archer/mage as warrior etc. I think new items should be very useful for higher lvl players who want play pvp and dont want be mage. I've thing about 2 items and few "PvP spells". First items is for archer. It should give m.deff(about 80) and make u attack slower + take m.attack(about 300). This will make archer able to kill mage but he wont be so OP. Next item is for warrior.I thing it sould be chest armor or boots. It'll give you lower walk delay(10-30, for catch other player cause warrior dont have range so he need be near) next it will make your range 2(for dont use it by archers/mages) and warrior should have storng protecton so he need deff, m.deff and maybe good is critical deff too(about 40 deff 80 m.deff and 50 critical deff). This 2 items will make archer and warrior stronger and they'll be able to kill mage with out any spells and so on but mage wont have chance to kill them so he need spells or item too. i've think about spells. First spells will make your enemy slower and you can run with out get hit(+ 50 walk delay), next spell will push all payers and mobs near you to range about 8-10.
Tell me what you thing about it pls.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Balance clases in PvP

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Actually, I seen Warriors kill Mages and archers in pvp if they're asormed/betsanced. The balance is a mess right now but its not impossible to kill every class with any class as long as you have the right items/stats/magic available to you. Also archers can kill Mages if they're asormed. Its not really possible to kill on their own but if you have a friend that's a Mage or a extra character as a mage it can come in handy for defense spells when pvping.

regards,
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Monomu
Newly Registered User

Post by Monomu »

I didnt see warrior but its true warriors are more dangerous then it looks like.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Archers can asorm themselves wearing the right equipment to survive 1-2 ingrav, even with 1 int, which is enough when fighting with banshee. Besides asormed rager can kill mage, especially if the mage waers the lazurite robe which slows the walking speed of the mage.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all