New Idea for a NPC

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

triforce_hyrule
Novice
Novice

New Idea for a NPC

Post by triforce_hyrule »

imagine creating a NPC who can convert 3 [Raw Log] to [Coal] in a ratio of 3:1 that could help on ingots and terranite armors.

Give your opinions!
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

--Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Re: New Idea for a NPC

Post by Avenn »

No offence but again NO! ok ok i am mostly negative :twisted: now why:
Raw logs are very easy to get, and coal somewhat too :roll:
and if you are an archer kill mogguns is easy... anyway both jobs are boring :D no matter what u will be doing collect logs or coal
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
triforce_hyrule
Novice
Novice

Re: New Idea for a NPC

Post by triforce_hyrule »

Avenn wrote:No offence but again NO! ok ok i am mostly negative :twisted: now why:
Raw logs are very easy to get, and coal somewhat too :roll:
and if you are an archer kill mogguns is easy... anyway both jobs are boring :D no matter what u will be doing collect logs or coal

you never support me, lol. Mr. No
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

--Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)