Testing Npc Hetchel

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Johanne Laliberté
Novice
Novice

Testing Npc Hetchel

Post by Johanne Laliberté »

I tested Hetchel Quest to buy silk sheets. I gave 150 silk cocoons plus 3000 gp and got 6 silk sheets for Lora Tay to sew my silk robe for 6000 gp and 6 silk sheets. All worked fine and no existing issue.

It was cute to see Hetchel with her spinning wheel :)

A little typo with the Hetchel's dialogue: "Sorry to bother, I'm new to this country, just visting"
Dream today, to see what we will do tomorrow.
Rêver aujourd'hui pour savoir ce que l'on fera demain.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Re: Testing Npc Hetchel

Post by Nard »

Thanks Johanne :)
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.