CR1 dead?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Len
Knight
Knight

CR1 dead?

Post by Len »

Seems no one has posted in here since 2011, which is a shame as I feel they had the right idea with CR1. But the approach of throwing everything out was a mistake I believe, It would have been much better to get an idea of what you want the game to look like, make an assessment of the current TMW assets find what we can keep/edit and what we can't (what needs to be replaced) to achieve that look.
Pixel Battalion
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: CR1 dead?

Post by o11c »

We definitely should looked into using CR1 content, either as part of our existing world or as a separate char-server.

However, until I figure out if it's possible to hack the update host, we can't change a few things like the player sprite. Although, I *guess* I could revive the species thing (now that I've remove its hard-coded assumptions) if we need to ...
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: CR1 dead?

Post by i »

:)