Quest & Story line ideas

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Quest & Story line ideas

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Nard wrote:
Chicka-Maria wrote:This sounds similar to a part of the valentines day quest being worked on :)
When Katie proposed her idea, she didn't know that you had been working on a Vday event. For my side, the last thing I heard about was last year, and am not aware of any of your ideas. :/

I didn't say that she did o_O it was more of "great minds think alike" sort of statement. Also you are welcome to see the trello cards if you're interested in them.

regards,
Chicka
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Chicka-Maria wrote:I didn't say that she did o_O it was more of "great minds think alike" sort of statement.
I never said you did. It was just a precision about Katie's intentions and mine.
Also you are welcome to see the trello cards if you're interested in them.
I dont feel welcome at all in this project.
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Nard wrote:I dont feel welcome at all in this project.
Then what can be done to make you feel more welcome? It would be good to get some input for other players as well who would want to share.

I pointed out the trello cards because you told me you didnt see the Ideas and thats a good way to see them since the piratepad link is there and the other information needed.

regards,
Chicka
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.