Just a few ideas.

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

DimitriLove
Peon
Peon

Just a few ideas.

Post by DimitriLove »

Looking at the game, it looks as though you could use some power ups.

For instance, i'll use my pixel art to field this one.

A flame enchantment:

Click this and it will turn your sword into this:

:)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

when you would a) resize both icons to 32x32 pixels and b) turn the sword 180° so that it got the same orientation like the other equipment icons we could use them as inventory icons.

About your idea of enchantable weapons: We won't make any large gameplay additions as long as the game still runs on a ragnarok online emulator. But we got a lot of gameplay ideas we will implement when we got our own server software. You should look into the wiki to get familiar with what is planed and see how your idea fits into the whole concept.

By the way: when you open new topics you should try to find a subject line that says something about it. There are a lot of topics on this forum that could be described as "Just a few ideas".
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.