[DEBUG] Scenario system

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

[DEBUG] Scenario system

Post by gumi »

I don't remember who suggested this (either chicka-maria, Johanne or Relm) but I thought it was a very good idea so I made it real.
The scenario system allows you to select a common user setup that you would have on the main server. For example, the scenarios could include a level 80 dark mage, a level 35 archer, a level 5 knife fighter, etc.
The scenario system is made to better test new quests and new features. You can quickly switch between scenarios using any debug NPC.

=> Please help me list the most common scenarios so I can add them to the script

At the moment, the scenarios include:

Level 1 Noob
Str 9 / Agi 2 / Vit 9 / Dex 8 / Int 1 / Luk 1
Only emote and trade skills
50gp, Knife, CottonShirt, SlingShot, 100x SlingBullet, RaggedShorts

Level 15 Noob
Str 15 / Agi 5 / Vit 15 / Dex 15 / Int 1 / Luk 1
Only emote and trade and party skills
1500gp, Knife, CottonShirt, Bow, 100x Arrow

Level 60 Archer
Str 1 / Agi 1 / Vit 3 / Dex 92 / Int 1 / Luk 1
emote, trade, party, focus and mallard's eye (focused) skills
40500gp, ForestBow, FairyHat, ForestArmor, DarkGreenCottonTrousers, LeatherGloves, BlackBoots, 2000 IronArrow
Last edited by gumi on 15 Jun 2014, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: [DEBUG] Scenario system

Post by o11c »

should have an archer of level 50-60, whatever the level is, with exactly 100 points in dex and nothing else.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [DEBUG] Scenario system

Post by gumi »

Added scenario:

Level 60 Archer
Str 1 / Agi 1 / Vit 3 / Dex 92 / Int 1 / Luk 1
emote, trade, party, focus and mallard's eye (focused) skills
40500gp, ForestBow, FairyHat, ForestArmor, DarkGreenCottonTrousers, LeatherGloves, BlackBoots, 2000 IronArrow