Money Format [Poll]

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

How should Money be formatted

Poll ended at 01 Dec 2014, 16:59

999KK 999K 999GP
26%
999GP 999SP 999CP
21%
999999999GP
53%

Total votes: 19
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Re: Money Format [Poll]

Post by Avenn »

Im fine with both 999999999gp and kk system because i use both, cp and others would unnecessary complicated game and maybe even ruin it imo.
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Money Format [Poll]

Post by gumi »

EJlol wrote:Also please note that delimiters should be translatable. In dutch we use . as a delimiter instead.
manaplus allows to translate any .xml file so it's no problem