Mapping error on tulimshar.

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Jumper
Peon
Peon

Mapping error on tulimshar.

Post by Jumper »

Few days ago i reported at cassy about it and she saw it but i just saw that its still not fixed.
Cordinates 004-1 42 , 71
Regards
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (132.94 KiB) Viewed 1522 times
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Mapping error on tulimshar.

Post by wushin »

Aye, thats why it's best to use the forums to report bugs. Telling a Dev or Gm doesn't mean it's reported. Reporting it on the forums will help as the other devs can see it and work on it.

But it's mostly likely not been given high priority considering the changes we currently have on Test for Tonori. As map 004-1 no longer exists on test. All the NPCs are moved into town and mob/map represented on the west part of map 002-1.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Mapping error on tulimshar.

Post by Cassy »

Jumper wrote:Few days ago i reported at cassy about it and she saw it but i just saw that its still not fixed.
Cordinates 004-1 42 , 71
Regards
Yeah, I didn't forget about it, just didn't have time yet.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy