Forest Armor

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Forest Armor

Post by deepthought »

After the recent changes to image and sprite sheet of forest armor, I've worked on replicating the forest armor to its original colors. I've somewhat succeeded. Oh, I forgot, we are in process of making Forest Armor dyeable. If all goes well Forest Armor will be dyeable. You can change the color of brown and green parts. See the Red Forest Armor (Green). Also, Im thinking of a quest which enables the dyeing of Forest Armor.
Attachments
red.png
red.png (9.09 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
FA-back.png
FA-back.png (12.56 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
FA-front.png
FA-front.png (10.26 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Re: Forest Armor

Post by Rubikon_ »

It would be better if we start and make new armor, or maybe to bring in game the assassin set. but dyable.
Also What about Cap dyable too.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

I wanted to wait until we get a proper dye system (integrated in tmwa) before adding more dye-able items to selim because the array is getting huge
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

I don't think Assasin Armor will come any soon. It makes Archers too powerful without much negative effects.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Post by Rubikon_ »

The bonuses like def agi or whatever can be changed.