[Closed]Idea about Opening Green/Blue/Purple Present Box

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Open Presents.

Poll ended at 06 Aug 2015, 22:20

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 8
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

[Closed]Idea about Opening Green/Blue/Purple Present Box

Post by Rubikon_ »

Green Present Box give better items example iron ores , snake skin , coal or something like that
Blue Present Box give root , miners hat or something like that
Purple Present Box give boots , health things.. or something like that
This is just an idea and i made a poll so if players agree it would be nice.
Last edited by Rubikon_ on 29 Apr 2015, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
SDN
Novice
Novice

Re: Idea about Opening Green/Blue/Purple Present Box

Post by SDN »

Nice idea. But what about the yellow and the white one? If these can be opened, Angela would be mad. But if not, that's discrimination!

Kidding. :P Anw, if those boxes are openable, then they have to change the quest, which if i'm not mistaken one of the elf said that they are not suppose to be opened other than by the rightful owner, right? :)
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Re: Idea about Opening Green/Blue/Purple Present Box

Post by Rubikon_ »

From a chat with meko we decided to make new boxes openable so please wait for the art.
sacriopsmen
Novice
Novice

Re: [Closed]Idea about Opening Green/Blue/Purple Present Box

Post by sacriopsmen »

How's this going ?

I'd say though that the present currently offered look a bit too much like a good farming loot. It'd put nearly all of them in the green boxes, anything that has a sellable value of over 500 gold. (and that's if we get one item per box, if it's more, the sellable max goes down)

In the others I'd put some useful things, or drops people rarely care to farm for themselves, like reed bundles or bat teeth. They are still cool, but not much more valuable that the boxes, if not less.
Ingame : "Lord Vlad" my archer-healer or "nanogreedy" my vunerable and pretty useless tank.
I also have an archer used as a shop : Vladshop. But it's not my favourite.