Death penalties?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

veran.x
Newly Registered User

Death penalties?

Post by veran.x »

Hello, im new to tmw and i see no penalties when i die. I want to ask: Is there any plans to lead death penalties to the tmw in the future ? developers thinking about that ?
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Death penalties?

Post by deepthought »

There is no death penalty and players can die way to easily in this game and also lot of times. Monsters in this game are very strong compared to players. One foul move, a crit hits you and you die. I don't think there would be any death penalty implemented in the game in future.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
veran.x
Newly Registered User

Post by veran.x »

If player can die easily on some monster he propably should grind on easier monsters where he dont die on a hit %-D ; But if someone knows something about plans to add death penalties in future then please write this here
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

we also use death as a tool (@doomspot, @doommap, @kill)
pateame

Post by pateame »

Death already have penalties. The health is reduced by half and you respawn away from the battle (cindy, candor, graveyard, crypt, illia). Also if you die easy you can be called a noob
¿Want more death penalties? :lol:
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

that gif is amazing