Storage limit increase

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Storage limit increase

Post by Cassy »

Sorry for not being around too much lately, I hope this will change soon :?

Personally I'm pretty annoyed with the storage limit of 300 items.
I will soon need a third account (account, not character, since storage is shared within an account) to have more place to store stuff.
Also shuffling stuff around by trading between two character of two different accounts is kind of boring.

So can we increase the storage limit?
1000 items should be fine though the more the better.

Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Storage limit increase

Post by gumi »

did we really need a 3rd thread?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19324
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19332

let's merge all 3?
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Storage limit increase

Post by Cassy »

Heh, didn't see those, I'll close this one.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy