Equal rights between classes, please.

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

jarcjr
Newly Registered User

Equal rights between classes, please.

Post by jarcjr »

I apologize if I'm posting this report in the wrong category. I would claim greater equality between the classes at the beginning of the game. Game a short time and would like to be a wizard, but in the beginning it is very difficult to play with magician. Searching for help sites I could see that the class is recommended for novice archer, though I like to play magician from the start and not become a magician ahead. But the magician faces many difficulties at first. So I implore you to please come up with the classes at the beginning of the game. I know it's not an easy task, but it would be nice if the degree of difficulty between the classes were smaller. It could be an attack spell with an equivalent damage to arrow shot archer, early in the game, and that consume less mana. It could be a shield of magic ... possibilities exist. Please meet my request!
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: Equal rights between classes, please.

Post by Saulc »

jarcjr wrote:I apologize if I'm posting this report in the wrong category. I would claim greater equality between the classes at the beginning of the game. Game a short time and would like to be a wizard, but in the beginning it is very difficult to play with magician. Searching for help sites I could see that the class is recommended for novice archer, though I like to play magician from the start and not become a magician ahead. But the magician faces many difficulties at first. So I implore you to please come up with the classes at the beginning of the game. I know it's not an easy task, but it would be nice if the degree of difficulty between the classes were smaller. It could be an attack spell with an equivalent damage to arrow shot archer, early in the game, and that consume less mana. It could be a shield of magic ... possibilities exist. Please meet my request!
Well...
What is your level ?
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
monwarez
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by monwarez »

I have to disagree, wizard class with #confringo are really easy to level up, you can have a magic wand since the beginning. I test it with a char and level up with only magic until level ~60 then switch to archer for a few level and come back to wizard. For that you will have to play with max int stats (like only up int, and always attack at max range of the spell)
jarcjr
Newly Registered User

Post by jarcjr »

MAF-Saulc wrote:
jarcjr wrote:I apologize if I'm posting this report in the wrong category. I would claim greater equality between the classes at the beginning of the game. Game a short time and would like to be a wizard, but in the beginning it is very difficult to play with magician. Searching for help sites I could see that the class is recommended for novice archer, though I like to play magician from the start and not become a magician ahead. But the magician faces many difficulties at first. So I implore you to please come up with the classes at the beginning of the game. I know it's not an easy task, but it would be nice if the degree of difficulty between the classes were smaller. It could be an attack spell with an equivalent damage to arrow shot archer, early in the game, and that consume less mana. It could be a shield of magic ... possibilities exist. Please meet my request!
Well...
What is your level ?
I started playing in two days. I am level 30, but with an archer.
jarcjr
Newly Registered User

Post by jarcjr »

monwarez wrote:I have to disagree, wizard class with #confringo are really easy to level up, you can have a magic wand since the beginning. I test it with a char and level up with only magic until level ~60 then switch to archer for a few level and come back to wizard. For that you will have to play with max int stats (like only up int, and always attack at max range of the spell)
I'll try. Thanks for the answer!
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

jarcjr wrote:[
I started playing in two days. I am level 30, but with an archer.
Please you cant change something in the game if you are only lvl 30 since 2/3 day. You cant know all about the game !
Mage its hard to play and long to go to level max in magic.
For the moment discover thegame and try to know more thing about the game and classes
-Regards
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

MAF-Saulc wrote:Please you cant change something in the game if you are only lvl 30 since 2/3 day.
Everyone can change the game with good feedback, just saying ;)
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy