Boobs

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Do you think boobs should be removed?

No
76%
Yes
24%

Total votes: 34
pateame

Re: Boobs

Post by pateame »

TeZeR.D wrote:Boobs are here to stay. Rejoice!
You did a headless-boobed man instead of work fixing the female sprite 1.5, ¿why is the tranny-man bad? ¿Is that boob implant on a male outlines really successful?.
Here's what t I was trying to explain about female sprite 1.5 bugs:
Man and Transexual, you discover them by the clothes.
Man and Transexual, you discover them by the clothes.
one-handed.gif (10.34 KiB) Viewed 1834 times
¿why that happens? Because that all the female chest items were drawed based on the previous female outlines for arms, shoulders and hips... Strange things happens when you put female clothes on a man body.
Anyway, anybody will notice these errors because there isn't axes, swords, halberds or weapons using these wasted frames ingame :D :D
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Nope, the Other or 3rd gender is genderless. It does not use the female sprite, the boobs are on the female sprite. The new sprite has a t-shirt to cover the chest and uses the corresponding gear of that model.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
TeZeR.D
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by TeZeR.D »

pateame wrote:
TeZeR.D wrote:Boobs are here to stay. Rejoice!
You did a headless-boobed man instead of work fixing the female sprite 1.5
I didn't say anywhere in that quote I had a part in the end outcome. Stop posting.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Poll is closed. The boobs are staying in.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.