Regarding @exprate

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Regarding @exprate

Post by SriNitayanda »

I discussed @exprate with the GMs, after a villain (Villain) asked me to check if @exprate 9999999 is possible. Apparently it is possible, i checked it on test server. To prevent an accident that will require a rollback, i ask you to limit @exprate to 400 if possible.
On the same note, sometime we forget to turn @exprate back to 100 (after doing a double exp event), usually we cover up for each other (another GM notices its still on and turns it off), but sometimes we also forget that, so @exprate limited per time would be an awesome improvement too.
Thanks from the GM team.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all