[FUSION] Merge TMW with Evol or not?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Merge TMW with Evol or not?

Yes, I want TMW and Evol Online to be merged.
74%
No, I want TMW to go its own way without Evol Online.
26%

Total votes: 46
dragoon84
Novice
Novice

Re: Merge TMW with Evol or not?

Post by dragoon84 »

This merge is tearing apart the community and the players so please lower the heat :alt-6:
mistergrey
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mistergrey »

WildX: I appreciate what you're saying, but you're using an argument of "so far nothing's gone wrong, don't be silly" about something that hasn't yet reached the point where any big differences of opinion will become apparent. The whole point of there being people with "authority" is to avoid endless arguments, and to counteract the times when not everybody agrees on something big. Just because you've not yet seen it, does not mean it will never happen or even that it's unlikely.

It's hard to get straight answers about this, because everyone seems more inclined to talk about how the new team will just magically get along and agree on everything, and there will never be a need for votes. If such was the case, why stress that the TMWC will still keep their positions and authority lol. It just seems to go around in circles, and it's confusing.
Tiana wrote: I apologize if I gave anyone the impression that BC is the troll-king of the GM's. That title is rightfully held by mrgrey :P
<Mistakes> you are too difficult to troll

<Frost> Germans have Chess Boxing. English have Cheese Racing.
<Frost> I'm slightly terrified what the Russians consider violent sport.
<o11c> chatroulette

<Jaxad0127> YOu can't grab yourself.
<Jaxad0127> Elenore explicitly prevents it.
<Mistakes> speak for yourself
dragoon84
Novice
Novice

Post by dragoon84 »

i agree with you but i think that they are lost in the merge. :lol: