[Legacy] [WIP] Halloween 2016 rewards

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

soseki
Novice
Novice

[Legacy] [WIP] Halloween 2016 rewards

Post by soseki »

After a few hours of adding more options and testing it, I think I have a working script.
I'll need someone to help me write stories for the L_Infos for each item to finish faster.
gak.txt
(71.98 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
“I do not want your admiration now, because I do not want your insults in the future. I bear with my loneliness now, in order to avoid greater loneliness in the years ahead. You see, loneliness is the price we have to pay for being born in this modern age, so full of freedom, independence, and our own egotistical selves.”
skozlojops
Peon
Peon

Re: Halloween 2016

Post by skozlojops »

soseki wrote:After a few hours of adding more options and testing it, I think I have a working script.
I'll need someone to help me write stories for the L_Infos for each item to finish faster.
gak.txt
Better not to count Tonori Delight because there is a way in game to obtain thousands of them.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: [Legacy] [WIP] Halloween 2016 rewards

Post by WildX »

Moved this to development.

The quantity of candy will need to be adjusted once we know the total amount collected on October 31st. I would also change some of the items to make more sense with Halloween (like Face Mask instead of xmas elf hat). Apart from that, looks good. Needs testing of course. :)
Thanks for taking the time to do this by the way.
skozlojops wrote:
soseki wrote:After a few hours of adding more options and testing it, I think I have a working script.
gak.txt
Better not to count Tonori Delight because there is a way in game to obtain thousands of them.
What would this way be?

TMW Team member

skozlojops
Peon
Peon

Re: [Legacy] [WIP] Halloween 2016 rewards

Post by skozlojops »

I will PM you WildX.