[CONTEST]Name them!

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Crazyivanuk
Peon
Peon

Re: [CONTEST]Name them!

Post by Crazyivanuk »

Hope im not to late but i just a bit of background on the guilds

Warrior guild : Whats the history for this guild? is it a noble guild who only take the most noble of warriors/Knights or do they take any old street fighter who turns up at there doors seeking adventure and fame. Also what is the guilds background is the person who runs the guild still alive? Or do i have the wrong end of the stick and these are for the players.

Archer guild : ""

Wizard guild : ""

Thief guild : ""

I think this goes for all the guilds i have loads of ideas and dont mind getting stuck in with history and background for the things you need for this. this is the stuff i love doing making worlds and people in it.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [CONTEST]Name them!

Post by wushin »

Mage guild: The Conclave

Thief guild: The Dark Harlots
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.