Style embellishments to NPC dialog

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Style embellishments to NPC dialog

Post by SudoPlatypus »

Here are English edits (with some style embellishments to NPC dialog) to server data contained in "/evol-serverdata/npc".
Everything I ever contribute to this project is under this license:
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
Attachments
evol-serverdata.tar.gz
(46.31 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Style embellishments to NPC dialog

Post by Alige »

Thanks for the work Qwerty! That was very helpful, I really love your english style, it's very nice and helps to understand the story of the game a lot better. I just pushed your changes. If you see anything missing or anything else you'd like to change, feel free to reply here!

commit
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

Hm. We might have a problem with the license, as those dialogues are used in GPLv2+ scripts, they should also be under the GPL. I will check with 4144 for more informations about it, but do you refuse the GPL for your work? (non graphical one)

I've checked the change, great improvement.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Post by SudoPlatypus »

Reid wrote:Hm. We might have a problem with the license, as those dialogues are used in GPLv2+ scripts, they should also be under the GPL. I will check with 4144 for more informations about it, but do you refuse the GPL for your work? (non graphical one)

I've checked the change, great improvement.
I put GPLv2+ thinking that that was what you preferred.

I put everything I ever contribute to this project under the license you prefer alt36
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99