[DIS] Easter Event

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

[DIS] Easter Event

Post by Reid »

In about a week we will release a little easter event, I listen to any idea about it (not too complicated, we still have to work on the next release ^^).
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
ozthokk
Novice
Novice

Re: [DIS] Easter Event

Post by ozthokk »

Reid wrote:In about a week we will release a little Easter event, I listen to any idea about it (not too complicated, we still have to work on the next release ^^).

YIPPY alt36 I cannot wait alt36 I would say that there perhaps could be a spawn party and maybe, even tough how small the current map is, you could do a GM hide a seek, where all players start in the bottom of the boat and the GM hides and the first to find them they get egg shell hat or bunny ears. Hey also you could have a Race to GM event, again, the players start in the boat and once a global announcement is said, all players must race to the north end of the island and first to get there gets a prize. Anyways, i think it should be an event that consists of fighting monsters and perhaps get prizes, just some thoughts :D
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

ozthokk wrote:
Reid wrote:In about a week we will release a little Easter event, I listen to any idea about it (not too complicated, we still have to work on the next release ^^).

YIPPY alt36 I cannot wait alt36 I would say that there perhaps could be a spawn party and maybe, even tough how small the current map is, you could do a GM hide a seek, where all players start in the bottom of the boat and the GM hides and the first to find them they get egg shell hat or bunny ears. Hey also you could have a Race to GM event, again, the players start in the boat and once a global announcement is said, all players must race to the north end of the island and first to get there gets a prize. Anyways, i think it should be an event that consists of fighting monsters and perhaps get prizes, just some thoughts :D
I was thinking more about a special quest, but those are also things that we might do, considering the number of people online at this time! :)
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
ozthokk
Novice
Novice

Post by ozthokk »

Reid wrote:
ozthokk wrote:

I was thinking more about a special quest, but those are also things that we might do, considering the number of people online at this time! :)
Ahhhhhh ok, i understand then, well you can make a simple quest of using Easter Fluffies and having the captain of the boat ask you to get rid of this most unusual and out of place sudden pest on the island. Or well, i know an Easter Bunny NPC exsist somewhere, it was used on Land of Fire by Pihro. Perhaps he could make an appearance on the island and spawn a bunch of fluffies in which you would collect certain amounts of colored eggs and return them to him for a prize. This too was the exact quest they had on LOF, it was very very very fun :) alt36