GM Level 2 not explained on wiki

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Livio
Warrior
Warrior

GM Level 2 not explained on wiki

Post by Livio »

I was reading https://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Dev:GM_Commands but I haven't found GM level 2 explained there. Are GM level 2 commands the same of GM level 0?
Can Liviobot change into random forniture while telling jokes?
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: GM Level 2 not explained on wiki

Post by gumi »

GM level 1 is the same as GM level 0 but it bypasses rate limiting and hides you from the online list. This is used by ManaMarket and the guild bot
GM level 2 is the same as GM level 1 but does not hide you from the online list

both do not have any special access to GM commands
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

gumi wrote: 10 Dec 2019, 23:26 both do not have any special access to GM commands
So I cannot change Liviobot shape as Jesusalva did. :(
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

Livio wrote: 10 Dec 2019, 23:43
gumi wrote: 10 Dec 2019, 23:26 both do not have any special access to GM commands
So I cannot change Liviobot shape as Jesusalva did. :(
I'm innocent! I'm innocent! :alt-7: :lol:

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

Should level 1 and 2 written on the wiki?
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

There have been several tweaks to GM commands lately so I'm refraining from editing the wiki until Jesusalva and Gumi tell me they're happy with the changes for the foreseeable future.

TMW Team member

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

WildX wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 09:25 There have been several tweaks to GM commands lately so I'm refraining from editing the wiki until Jesusalva and Gumi tell me they're happy with the changes for the foreseeable future.
Uh

For starters, you know rEvolt GM structure is very different than this, right? I would prefer wiki to be updated with rEvolt structure instead.

Also, GM 1 and GM 2 are not official, they are fictions, just like GM 98, GM 61 etc.

I was even a GM 90 during a few weeks because a small tiny bug. TMWA have 99 GM levels, and as all of them overlap, there's no point documenting the levels themselves, only the commands at each level. And @help all is already doing a great job at this, imo.
Spoiler:
Yes, gumi could make kytty a GM 69, and the game would behave just as well. "Game Master" is not GM 60, Game Master is every GM level from 60 to 79.

Because GM commands minimum GM level are 60, and eADEV commands minimum GM level is 80.

Sorry, and apologies to kytty and gumi for being used on this example.

For the record, I use "69" as the recurrent number joke. This number is the most overused one on source codes (eg. Particle Engine effects jump from 49 to 69, SUSAN HP is 696969, etc.).
Some other games use "42" as the RN ("the meaning of life"), and others even use 1337 ("leet hacker") or 9001 ("over 9000"). In our case, it is 69 ("flipped number")

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

Okay, I was thinking that a shape-changing bot would be cool...