Free Technical Writing Services for In Game Work

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Anomaly
Peon
Peon

Free Technical Writing Services for In Game Work

Post by Anomaly »

I am an author and content creator with nearly fifty years of experience. I met my former business partner here in 2008 and worked with him until his death. I only recently got my first half decent computer in about fifteen years, though I still die frequently due to lag monsters. However, I have recently also been able to go back to work which is refreshing as well.

All that being said, if there is anyone who wants or needs any technical writing done for the Wiki, or perhaps even for story lines so long as I have someone with a more emotional connection to edit the work, I am happy to offer my services to the degree that I can between jobs.

I started playing ManaWorld in 2008 apparently, though my original characters were ultimately purged during the years I had major issues with internet and computers, but I would love to give back what I can and offer what services I can to get everything going again. I can remember the days when we had one hundred players and occasionally nearly two hundred for events. Would love to see it get back to those stages.

Just let me know.
Marcus
aka WarTip
aka Anomaly

The pen is mightier than the sword ... but keep the sword in case you run out of ink! Oh yeah! 1+1=1 ... carry the 0 :P ... and Hex! I figgered dat one out all by maself!
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: Free Technical Writing Services for In Game Work

Post by Ledmitz »

Thanks a lot. I'm sure by now you got a welcome somewhere, but welcome. I don't know how often Speiros is on, but he was doing wiki content for a while. He's a good one to ask if you see him around. Cheers.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak