Monster Points

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

L0rd
Peon
Peon

Monster Points

Post by L0rd »

Hi,

Just a suggestion about the monster point system: When trading in Monster points to Ishi, would it be possible to trade them in all at once or by using a slide bar?

Could it be possible to increase the value of the items given out to reflect the amount of monster points a person has?

I have over 248,000 points, so it take me forever to cash them in:) Of course, i could have simply done it more often... :D

Thanks.

</L0rd>
paradoxfox93
Peon
Peon

Post by paradoxfox93 »

I thought about that too. I'm sure there are some with insane amounts of monster points (I'm at about 100k myself and only been playing a few days). My guess is that it's one of those things that would be intricate to script based on the variable weights of items vs weight cap. So it'll probably be left alone till the new server if i is even in the new mana world.
Holy
Novice
Novice

Post by Holy »

lol it would be helpful though. Maybe if they could make it stop at the max weights and leave you the monster points you have left over.