Snow town

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

ZeekNyne wrote:Is there a problem with the mac client or do I need to delete it's cache and try again?
The Mac client seems to not load the update (0.0.24) correctly. I am working on figuring out why and I am working on a workaround for it (with help from the devs).

Back to the topic at hand:

I like the idea of having a swim suit on her. Not only would it allow her to be in a high traffic area without looking too wierd, but the suit could later be adapted for another item set. Another option, which seems obvious to me (but rarely talked about), would be to use one of the other player sprites, such as the Tritan player model

5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

ZeekNyne wrote:I understand this may be the wrong place to post this but is it impossible to access the last snow town now while this new one is being made? I stand at the entrance and there is no warping. Also it seems the current santa and rudolf slime area has no map in the upper left corner.

I'm seeing others enter it. Is there a problem with the mac client or do I need to delete it's cache and try again?
I think it might have been a temporal bug, I checked, and the new town is still available.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

ZeekNyne started a proper thread for his/her problem: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=3490.

I don't think giving all liquid pools in the snow areas this effect would be appropriate. Using it for most pools on a few maps would be more realistic.
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

Yes, for the very large ones it isn't unnatural not to be frozen, it could be salt water that freezes at a much lower temperature only, or it could be due to the rapid movement of the water. There's no problem there, this is just about the small ponds.
ZeekNyne
Peon
Peon

Post by ZeekNyne »

Dr Wahl wrote:
ZeekNyne wrote:Is there a problem with the mac client or do I need to delete it's cache and try again?
The Mac client seems to not load the update (0.0.24) correctly. I am working on figuring out why and I am working on a workaround for it (with help from the devs).
Thanks for the info, sorry about the misposting.