Shortcut Bar

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

Shortcut Bar

Post by strikerbcb »

Why Shortcut bar it´s not activated for default in 0.0 ? His have some bug yet ?
<<Striker>> - Evolving Ever
Project World of Dragons - Brazilian Total Rework Fork of the TMW and a newer 3D Client/Server
Mundo dos Dragões - http://www.mundodosdragoes.org
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The shortcut bar relies on the drag&drop functionality of the 0.1 version for assigning items to it and thus does not work in the 0.0.x branch. The shortcut bar has also another crucial problem - the current implementation points to an inventory position and not an item type.

This problems are not impossible to solve, but the 0.0.24 release was more than overdue. So we decided to disable the shortcut bar to avoid any further delays.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.