new map

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Keni
Peon
Peon

new map

Post by Keni »

Hi, im Treik a.k.a. Veim in game, maybe i have no been in TMW because now i am using ubuntu 7.04.
I cannot answer at topics, i dont know why?could someone tell me how?
well...back at first point i have been trying to make a map of an underground temple of the spirit of ice:
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-de- ... 93696.html

EDIT: I want to know how to...how to say?...post on a post,AH how did you put the messages, thats one of my questions.
And sorry for the bad english, i am from Honduras.
Last edited by Keni on 15 Jan 2008, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

could someone translate that? it supposed to be in English... or something like that...

Anyway, map looks awful.
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

Translation:

Hi, my screen name is Treik. I am also known as Veim in game. I have not been in TMW (i imagine he means he hasn't logged in with the 0.0.24 client) because I recently installed Ubuntu 7.04. The upgrade to Ubuntu 7.04 has also prevented my from replying to forum topics. Could some one please help me. I have been making a map for an underground temple that will house the spirit of ice.

I would have to agree that the map needs more to it. Maybe take a look at the map for the miners cave that has spiders in it, or the cave that holds the bats. These might help you get a better idea of how to fill the map.[/u]