--Dimond Cove Restaurant--

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

What rating would you give the Dimond Cove Restaurant?

Poll ended at 18 Feb 2008, 05:05

26%
No votes
22%
13%
39%

Total votes: 23
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

The install directory is where the binary (the executable file for the game) is located. Under Windows, it defaults to C:\Program Files\The Mana World. Under Linux (st least Arch Linux) its /usr/share/tmw. If you are running Linux, running "whereis tmw" will give you the location. More information on using the game's resource files can be found here: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=2617.
Merlin
Developer
Developer

"fixed" files.

Post by Merlin »

I think I fixed the errors with the npc Files. It seems I forgot to end the scripts with a }. However the suggestions as to the locations provided no install dir of any kind. Yea I found the tmw binary, but there was no such sub-dir. I continued to search for this install dir but found none. I got the server to run. I just cant add the maps. (I posted this problem in another section.)
See if these files work. (I still can't test them...I have an idea how to test one of the scripts and I might try it. Just to see if I have the commands down for basic scripting!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?e43udblmb4g

These should work much better!
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
bankai
Novice
Novice

Post by bankai »

uh so when is the place gonna be added 2 the norm tmw map?
WOOHOOOOOOOO
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Re: --Dimond Cove Restaurant--

Post by Merlin »

The maps were added Via Update today. Still no clue when the inside will be accessible.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
Simeon
Peon
Peon

Post by Simeon »

-editted because I posted in the wrong thread-
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

I've noticed that monsters still spawn ON the building. I don't know what causeing this. Lore had it fixed up so that the monsters didn't spawn there. I don't know what causes this but I just figured I outta bring it to your attention.
MerlinX420
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

That's because the server isn't updated yet and uses the old walkmap to determine monster spawn locations and movement. That's also the reason why the warps don't work yet.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The server has now been updated.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.