Item Collection Bank/Quest

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Coleccionista
Peon
Peon

Item Collection Bank/Quest

Post by Coleccionista »

Hello, first of all, there is no search engine in this forum. So I don't really know if anybody already said this.

I think it would be nice to have a (when the new server comes out) an Item Bank in the game.

That means every player could go tho the Item Bank and deposite *only* one of each Item found in the game.

This way, if the player would like to collect the mana world items, he could do it.
And it will be some sort of quest. Maybe with a reward.

Also: The game is too easy. there are too many tricks to easily battle (and win) with the mouse.
Plus.. the players who already have a higher level give the objects too easily to the beginners.

I'm no saying this is a bad thing. But... when a new player starts the game. He wants to have fun, this usually means he wants to be challenged (in different ways.)

So giving him items will obviously help him. He wont say "Nah, thx, but no" He will take and then realize it was too easy.

So maybe if there were a rule/limit/anything about giving items to the newbies.. what do you think?
Holy
Novice
Novice

Post by Holy »

A bank is already being worked on. It won't come out for a while though. Maybe not even after the new server gets put up.
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

If there is no search engine at this forum then why is there is a search button? :wink:

(http://forums.themanaworld.org/search.php)
Coleccionista
Peon
Peon

Post by Coleccionista »

EJlol wrote:If there is no search engine at this forum then why is there is a search button? :wink:

(http://forums.themanaworld.org/search.php)
Yes, my bad, sorry :(

And Holy: Yes I know that. I'm talking about an "Item Bank" that means just for items. AND only for one of each item.