[RESOLVED] tmwserv Map Warp Points

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [RESOLVED] tmwserv Map Warp Points

Post by Crush »

zick wrote: I was kinda hoping that MAP A and MAP B would be bigger (like the max. size)
The maximum map size is 4096x4096 tiles. Are you sure that this isn't enough for your needs? (for comparison: the maps which are currently ingame are between 100x100 and 200x200 tiles which is about 0.25% of the maximum area)
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
zick
Novice
Novice

Re: [RESOLVED] tmwserv Map Warp Points

Post by zick »

I thought the maximum size was 256x256 ... I feel stupid.
So I could just make chunks of 256x256 and warp around on the same map, that should definitely work.