updated map 9 next draft

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: updated map 9 next draft

Post by Jaxad0127 »

MerlinX420 wrote:It works with Wine? How do I use it with wine? I's not like it has a command line.
But it can be used from one. In a terminal type "wine tmxcopy.exe sourceFile x y width height targetFile x y [outputFile]" in the directory with the exe file.
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

ahh thank you very much. I really needed to know how to do that. It was slowing me down copying by hand!
I should have been able to figure that out myself.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I should try to bully one of the linux-using programmers into writing a build script for TMXCopy so that linux users can use it without having to rely on wine.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

That would be really nice. Since it works in WINE it's not that big of a deal because it's almost a necessity to have WINE anyways.
Much like the who's online app. It's not a big deal to run it in wine., but a Linux version would be sweeter. Not a bad idea Crush.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

I've uploaded a makefile for tmxcopy in the TMXCopy thread.