How can I help?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Dragolux
Peon
Peon

How can I help?

Post by Dragolux »

Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to Mana World, and I was wondering how I could help out with it? I just want to play around with some of the code/images, and see what I can come up with. Is there any way to get the source code for the project?

Thanks!

Dragolux
Shaili (a.k.a. tds)
Novice
Novice

Re: How can I help?

Post by Shaili (a.k.a. tds) »

From the SVN ;)
Ingame I am: Shaili, Lv. 9X

Image Proud Italian TMW Player

Image You can find me on Last.fm
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

On the main page (http://themanaworld.org), there is a link on the right to download the game. Once you follow that link, there are instructions on how to grab the SVN version, which will be the most recent version.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

• former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.