Sparron Helmet

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Red Lord
Novice
Novice

Sparron Helmet

Post by Red Lord »

I was debating on making this thing for a while. The idea came to me when I thought we should have more than helms to increase defense. We should also have ones that increase other stats. The Sparron Helmet would have atleast 15 def plus 5-8 agility. I know some parts are currently outrageous, but I am rather new the the pixel ways of this game.

Last edited by Red Lord on 27 Apr 2008, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Blacklord
Red Lord
Novice
Novice

Re: Sparron Helmet

Post by Red Lord »

Sorry for double post, but got done with sheet.
Formerly Blacklord
Dawn
Novice
Novice

Post by Dawn »

Very good, BlackLord.
Sertraline
Novice
Novice

Post by Sertraline »

The wings are taken directly from the Knight's Helmet, and the way the eyes are cut out is very similar to the Warlord Helmet. It is not a bad thing to take inspiration from these hats as they are very well done. By the same token, pay closer attention to the intricate shading Don has done on those helmets—you can learn a lot just trying to copy them.