First graphic for TMW

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Evancx
Peon
Peon

First graphic for TMW

Post by Evancx »

I decided that the small maggots were a bit...powerless, if you will. I made a larger maggot, with different mouth colors and a darker base.

I didn't take the time to crop it or anything, but it will do.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Re: First graphic for TMW

Post by yosuhara »

Evancx wrote:I decided that the small maggots were a bit...powerless, if you will. I made a larger maggot, with different mouth colors and a darker base.

I didn't take the time to crop it or anything, but it will do.
right now, the it's perspective is off, maggot's bottom should be more rounder, as TMW sprites are viewed from top-down in 45 degrees angle...
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: First graphic for TMW

Post by Modanung »

We already have the giant maggots as well... so maybe you could make this one an in between version of the two. And looking at the mandibles of the giant maggot, maybe these all could me larval stages of the Bitan.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io