TMW Photoshop logo.

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Evancx
Peon
Peon

TMW Photoshop logo.

Post by Evancx »

Look me 15-20 minutes, and I think it's a pretty decent piece of work.
C&C
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: TMW Photoshop logo.

Post by i »

wow.... amazing....
but actually could you tell me what the hell is that? :D
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Only 15-20 minutes? Woah, our current logo took some hours, your's must be so much better :)
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Vink »

Evancx, your logo looks OK, if it had been a completely different game. I'm sorry, but I don't think it fits TMW at all. With those big red letters surrounded by black and white, it looks more like something about World War II, or a teenage boys' rock band.
Dave
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dave »

bullshitter #1 wrote:wow.... amazing....
bullshitter #2 wrote:Only 15-20 minutes? Woah, our current logo took some hours, your's must be so much better :)
Gawd, it's one thing if you have nothing positive to say.. that's understandable. ..but why bother responding if you having nothing to offer but sarcasm? :|
GonzoDark
Warrior
Warrior

Post by GonzoDark »

Dave wrote:
bullshitter #1 wrote:wow.... amazing....
bullshitter #2 wrote:Only 15-20 minutes? Woah, our current logo took some hours, your's must be so much better :)
Gawd, it's one thing if you have nothing positive to say.. that's understandable. ..but why bother responding if you having nothing to offer but sarcasm? :|
Okay, let me say it so he can understand it:

I am really sorry to tell you this, but I think your friends really love you (or hate you), since they can't tell you the bare truth.

It sucks, and I am not just talking "It could be good for some other game", it is really B A D <--

It looks like you took the TMW logo and tried to wash it with some muddy water, and then made it grayscale. And after that you even had to put a really awfull 3D text "TMW" on top of the whole mess.

I wish I could be positive and tell you "Good job, wrong game - but nice!" but no..

You should start with the basics, here is a GIMP guide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08JRDHzgsO8

And remember, if you want to make a NEW logo, then start from scratch, and not with the old one.

// GonzoDark the bullshitter #3 =)
IchigoBlack (86) a.k.a GonzoDark (80) || HolyManaClan

Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

@GonzoDark:
You may notice that Dave is not the author of this awesome logo work. ;)

@Dave:
Why bother? Cause I' a troll (just ask Platyna) and I wanted to express my negativ opinion like irukard did.
Dimond
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dimond »

That logo looks like.... like TMW starwars version!!! 3D graphics, spaceship, guns, and super technology!
The logo would be perfect for something like that, but like Vink said it just doesn't seem like TMW at all.
Plus if it was TMW Starwars then I think I would never have played TMW at all.
If you look at this youtube video I think you know why. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTfQfRhvvk
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

No.

Now shut up. This thead is both pointless and closed.
This message used to be meaningful.