Crusader Helm Mrk2

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

mon
Peon
Peon

Re: Crusader Helm Mrk2

Post by mon »

It looks good
How about renaming it to Templar Helmet. :D
As for the current marshmallow version. It really could use a little tweaking.
a.k.a. - Achel
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

mon wrote:It looks good
How about renaming it to Templar Helmet. :D
As for the current marshmallow version. It really could use a little tweaking.
It is what it is, until someone from dev says other wise. I'm not going to waist my time tweaking anything until I can get some real feed back as to what they would like to do with this. So for now my helm will sit in limbo.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I am currently replacing the current crusader helm graphic with this one. Thanks for the initiative, Black Don, but it would be nice when you would use transparent background for your graphics or when you put them on an opaque background that you avoid using the background color somewhere else in the image and make sure that the background is really single-colored. It requires a lot of manual work to separate the graphic from the white background when you don't do this.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

Crush wrote:I am currently replacing the current crusader helm graphic with this one. Thanks for the initiative, Black Don, but it would be nice when you would use transparent background for your graphics or when you put them on an opaque background that you avoid using the background color somewhere else in the image and make sure that the background is really single-colored. It requires a lot of manual work to separate the graphic from the white background when you don't do this.
Opps my fault.
I have it with a transparent back ground I must of saved it with the with back ground I use to see my borders better. Just ask and I could of reposted it. Like this

"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad