Elegant Item Set

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Elegant Item Set

Post by Crush »

Saphy wrote:Crush, is it possible to recolour the lace and the fabric with different colour, or will the recolouring be limited to a single hue?
Yes, you can have up to 7 individually recolored channels in a single graphic.
Saphy wrote:For armour, it may be a little weird, but for clothes, it really makes sense.
The crafting system on TMWServ will allow you to craft the same armor from different materials. The recoloring system can be used to visualize the material an armor is made from. The golden platemail which is currently ingame is already demonstrating this concept - it is a dynamic recolorisation of the normal one.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Slave
Novice
Novice

Re: Elegant Item Set

Post by Slave »

well alright, i will just finish it as is and you guys can decide what to do with it.
like my avatar? i drew a concept of old savior plate which is now outaded in a bout 5 mins. if you have an avatar froma game you would like me to draw for you give me a PM.