Mane, Hairstyle

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Slave
Novice
Novice

Mane, Hairstyle

Post by Slave »

this is just the colro id wear it in, we can dynamic rcolor it for the others if its liked.

EDIT: Ran mane through my Grey-scale converter, then sdwitched it back to RBG color scale, its useable for recoloration now.
Attachments
Manenew.png
Manenew.png (5.93 KiB) Viewed 1655 times
Mane3.png
Mane3.png (7.94 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
Mane1.png
Mane1.png (5.39 KiB) Viewed 1735 times
Last edited by Slave on 02 Jun 2008, 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
like my avatar? i drew a concept of old savior plate which is now outaded in a bout 5 mins. if you have an avatar froma game you would like me to draw for you give me a PM.
GonzoDark
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Mane, Hairstyle

Post by GonzoDark »

Slave wrote:this is just the colro id wear it in, we can dynamic rcolor it for the others if its liked.
I like it very much, and your Savior's Plate armor ;)

keep up the good work, and a late welcome to the TMW forums ;)

// GonzoDark
IchigoBlack (86) a.k.a GonzoDark (80) || HolyManaClan

Slave
Novice
Novice

Post by Slave »

thanks alot =]
like my avatar? i drew a concept of old savior plate which is now outaded in a bout 5 mins. if you have an avatar froma game you would like me to draw for you give me a PM.
Kizaruke
Peon
Peon

Post by Kizaruke »

This ones sick, I like all the stuff you have been making.