Bun, Hairstyle (fem)

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Slave
Novice
Novice

Bun, Hairstyle (fem)

Post by Slave »

sorry about the ronald mcdonald red hair its just what i drew it in. the greyscaled version however is ready for coloring if this is accepted.
Attachments
bun2.png
bun2.png (4.04 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
Bun1.png
Bun1.png (5.25 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
like my avatar? i drew a concept of old savior plate which is now outaded in a bout 5 mins. if you have an avatar froma game you would like me to draw for you give me a PM.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Bun, Hairstyle (fem)

Post by Modanung »

Looks great. Maybe it could use a bit more contrast by adding some darker pixels.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Slave
Novice
Novice

Post by Slave »

the greyscale version i altered afterward seeing the problem like you saw, so it already has a slightly increased contrast, if you want i will make it just a slight bit more contrased as well.
like my avatar? i drew a concept of old savior plate which is now outaded in a bout 5 mins. if you have an avatar froma game you would like me to draw for you give me a PM.
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

Slave wrote:the greyscale version i altered afterward seeing the problem like you saw, so it already has a slightly increased contrast, if you want i will make it just a slight bit more contrased as well.
I think it looks good and the gray scale is right on too.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad