New SP Design

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: New SP Design

Post by Crush »

It wouldn't hurt to add some shading to the plates of the armor instead of making them plain white. Regarding the gemstones in the shoulder pads: I would suggest to leave them out.

I'll talk about the helm when the armor itself (including female version) is finished.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Slave
Novice
Novice

Re: New SP Design

Post by Slave »

oh i know that they are only white to better show the contrast with the lines, i will make a version without the gems and if that gets cleared i will start on all of the new sprites.
like my avatar? i drew a concept of old savior plate which is now outaded in a bout 5 mins. if you have an avatar froma game you would like me to draw for you give me a PM.