Usable TME/Aethyra content?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Black Don
Knight
Knight

Re: Usable TME/Aethyra content?

Post by Black Don »

I remember when Sert and Blame both first sat down with me to talk about the TME fork, now called Athyrea. How it was to complement TMW and both would help and give content to each other to continue growth. Oh and anything I touched for any project is GPL license just so everyone knows that. That goes for the cape and silver ore I helped with. I'm glad I stayed were I did because I did not want any misunderstanding about what I do or who I do it for. I do it for myself. I like to draw and it is fun seeing my stuff being enjoyed by others. No one tells me what to draw or what I should do. Sure some people would like to steer me in some directions but in the end it is my choice and I will do as I like. But I'm starting to rant. My Point is, it is sad to see how far the fork has gone from its "founding" principles and that I feel I made the right choice for myself staying right were I am.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad