[Request] updated eAthena win32 Binaries

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

[Request] updated eAthena win32 Binaries

Post by strikerbcb »

Hello guys, someone can share with us a updated eAthena compiled for windows ( cygwin or vc++ ), i tried to compile by myself but i give some errors ...

thanks.
<<Striker>> - Evolving Ever
Project World of Dragons - Brazilian Total Rework Fork of the TMW and a newer 3D Client/Server
Mundo dos Dragões - http://www.mundodosdragoes.org
strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

Re: [Request] updated eAthena win32 Binaries

Post by strikerbcb »

well ... sorry for the double post, but i really, really need the most updated eAthena compiled for windows, anyone can help-me with this ? Jaxad, Crush, Anyone ????

thanks at all ...
Project World of Dragons - Brazilian Total Rework Fork of the TMW and a newer 3D Client/Server
Ces
Novice
Novice

Post by Ces »

Well, the TMW specific eAthena server has never been released (as far as I know), so I’d give it some more time to any possible volunteers out there that may be willing to compile it for you. If you are really desperate for a recent binary, then try to compile it yourself. It is what most of us do in any case. It maybe isn’t the simplest thing to do on your O/S (if so, maybe a reason to look for an alternative one?), but showing some effort is usually to one’s benefit. I cannot help since I do not use your O/S.

Good luck on your binary hunting! :)
strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

Post by strikerbcb »

the binaries of old eAthena it´s released here in the foruns, but i need the newest that have the changes in the view ids for usable/equipable itens, because i having problems with this ... and i tried to make using the cygwin in windows, but i gave some errors, and the map-server don´t compile, and yes i am desesperated for this, my new release for my project it´s only waiting for this ...

Please, someone can help-me with this ... ?

Thanks