[REQ] song for Mana world animation

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Len
Knight
Knight

[REQ] song for Mana world animation

Post by Len »

I'm going to attempt to create a Mana World animation (promotional or opening maybe) next semester, I'm requesting a song that can be used.
Pixel Battalion
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [REQ] song for Mana world animation

Post by Crush »

Maybe you should define a bit more accurately how you picture the song. Posting a storyboard or at least a rough screenplay might give our composers a better idea of what you are up to.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
mrcold
Peon
Peon

Post by mrcold »

http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... =21&t=5421

does anything in this topic sound like something you are looking for?
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

stallina wrote:What elements come together to make a classic animation? I'm a fan of animation of most types be it a 24 minute comedy, an hour and a half feature.
(By animation I mean ANIMATION, not CGI rubbish thats ruined disney over the last 10 years)

So what in your opinion makes a classic animation?

Personally, I think most features produced by studio Ghibli are amazing in both plot and visually.
First off, wrong forum. Second, basically all animation now is at least computer assisted. Take a look at some Disney classics, like Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. In Aladdin, the flying carpet was CG. Beauty and the Beast's ballroom scene was.